1) Where did you live before coming to Brooklyn?
I'm a native New Yorker- I grew up in the Bronx and then lived in the East Village for my 20's. Then I ended up in Williamsburg about 9 years ago- coincidentally in the building right next door to where my mom and grandmother grew up!
2) If you didn't live here, you would be . . .
In Dublin, Ireland. I spend a lot of time there- my boyfriend lives there so we split our time between the two cities.
3) Where is your favorite date spot?
4) Describe your ideal day off:
First of all, waking up without an alarm clock. If it's a nice day out, I love to go for a swim at the pool at McCarren Park, then go home and take a nap. Meet up with friends for dinner at Snacky or a friends backyard for a barbecue. Then if I'm really lucky, one of my favorite local bands Natur, Endless Boogie, or Dirty Fences is playing and I go check them out.
Frankie Denise's custom Line & Label Dreamcatcher hanging over her bed for sweet dreams.
4) Tell us about the dreamcatcher you have from Line & Label.
My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas- it's what I asked for - he arranged it with Kate, and she made it custom for me. I saw a picture from another customer of hers who hung theirs above their bed and I had to have one of my own. It's the perfect place for it!
5) What is your favorite coffee spot?
Five Leaves' to-go window.
6) What are you reading at the moment?
I'm trudging my way through Morrissey's autobiography. I'm usually a fast reader but this is a slow read.
7) What is your number one movie of all time?
8) What are you listening to right now?
Flower Travelin Band, Earthless, Harsh Toke
9) What can you not leave home without?
Making sure my hair looks good. And Palmers cocoa butter lip balm.
Frankie Denise wearing her Serefina and By Boe jewelry from Line & Label.
10) Do you have any other favorite pieces from Line & Label?
11) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?
Dublin to hang out with my man - I'm actually here in Dublin as I'm writing this! Dreams do come true.